Say goodbye to dry eyes and discomfort, and hello to clearer vision. The very first daily wear contact lens made from senofilcon A, ACUVUE OASYS Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR Plus blends high performance materials with rich moisture. The result is an everyday contact lens that clears your vision and stays comfortable all day long.
In fact, one study presented at the American Academy of Optometry looked at the effects of senofilcon A on wearers who reported discomfort during the day while wearing contacts. An incredible 88% reported that they felt an improvement in comfort, 75% said they noticed less dryness, and 76% noticed a difference in the amount of time their contact stayed comfortable.
Acuvue Oasys has also been awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Optometric Association for blocking 90% of UVA rays and 99% of UVB radiation, which helps prevent macular degeneration.
To better fit your lifestyle, we also carry Acuvue Oasys contacts in 12 packs and 24 packs. See our entire line of Acuvue contact lenses here.
- Digital devices and challenging environments like cold air conditioning or dusty, dry air can cause discomfort and irritation. ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology are inspired by the way your tear film works to help maintain a stable tear film to provide exception comfort in challenging environments. These bi-weekly contact lenses are available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- 90 days - Bi-weekly contact lenses - 24 lenses per box.
- Learn More About The Types Of Contacts >
- The highest level of UV protection‡ available in a contact lens. ‡Important UV information
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology helps maintain a stable tear film to provide exceptional comfort.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, return them within 90 days and we’ll give you your money back. See terms and conditions.
- ACUVUE OASYS® has never been beaten on comfort.†
- ACUVUE OASYS® is the #1 prescribed brand for new contact lens wearers‡